2018-2019 College of Health and Public Service (HPS) Scholarships
Application start dates and due dates vary. Please review individual scholarship criteria and due dates when submitting applications.
Thousands of dollars in scholarships are awarded to HPS students each year thanks to generous support from HPS donors. Some scholarships are open to all HPS students while others are available only to specific majors within the college’s academic departments. Details on each scholarship can be found below.
NEW! Most HPS college-wide and department-specific scholarships are now administered through the UNT General Scholarship Application.
- Log into the UNT General Scholarship Application with your EUID/password.
- Complete the 20-question General Application.
- Complete the 5-question HPS Application.
- Review Recommended Opportunities for HPS Scholarships that require additional information.
- Follow up with your major department to ensure you are being considered for all available scholarship opportunities.
Questions about HPS Scholarships? Email email@example.com or contact your major department.
Questions about the General Scholarship Application? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.