Calling HPS undergraduate students!
Are you passionate about helping others while sharing your knowledge of HPS?
Do you want to work with Faculty and enhance your resume?
If so, we want to hear from YOU!
In the HPS Ambassador Program, HPS undergraduate students will have the opportunity to collaborate at various department and campus-wide events, help students that might be interested in our programs, collaborate with other students, faculty and staff on campus while developing important skills for the future
- Undergraduate students (HPS majors only)
- Juniors and Seniors preferred
- 3.0 minimum GPA required
- Be willing to commit to an average of 10 hours per month of service
- Apply and submit Essay
Benefits of participating:
- The opportunity to represent your college at various events
- Enhance your leadership skills
- Work closely with other students, faculty and staff
- Develop Teamwork skills
- Get experience in event and project management
- Improve your resume and marketability for future jobs
What types of events do HPS Ambassadors participate in?
- Department tours
- UNT Orientation
- Social media announcements
- Wingspan events
- Department social events
- First flight week
- NT Preview
- UNT Commencement
Applications due May 19.