Faculty & Staff:
- HPS IT faculty/staff technical support is provided remotely from 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Contact us at email@example.com.
- You may also submit a tech support request and include your phone number. One of our techs will call you to assist or to set an appointment time for remote technical assistance. https://unts.service-now.com/unts
Links to resources for faculty, staff, and students:
- Email, OneDrive and Microsoft applications are easily accessible at https://webmail.unt.edu. You do not need to VPN to access these resources.
- VPN, Drive Mapping, Adobe Signature, and OneDrive help can be found https://hps.unt.edu/it/faculty-staff
- Zoom Instructions https://clear.unt.edu/supported-technologies/zoom
- MS Teams training - login to LinkedIn Learning and search MS Teams. There are several tutorials. If you have not already done so, you will need to connect your LinkedIn account to the new LinkedIn learning portal for UNT employees.
- Respondus Instruction https://clear.unt.edu/supported-technologies/respondus
- Health Alerts https://healthalerts.unt.edu/
- Teach Anywhere http://teachanywhere.unt.edu
- Call Forwarding Instructions can be found HERE