Spring 2020 Registration
Permission numbers for Spring 2020 are now available! Please follow the instructions below to request your permission number and register for the Spring 2020 semester.
For information on applying to a program, please see the BAO Programs page and choose the program you are interested in.
How to Register for Courses
- Check the Dates and Deadlines for UNT registration. The Registration Guides at the bottom of the page have the Registration Schedules for each semester.
- Check the Course Sequence to see which class(es) you need to take next (4th Edition courses, GACT-ABA, or MA program)
- Email email@example.com to request a permission number for your course. You MUST include the following information in your email:
- Your UNT Student ID (eight-digit number)
- The class(es) you want to enroll in
- Whether you are in-state (live in Texas) or out-of-state (live outside of Texas)
- Register for your class(es) through my.unt.edu (use your UNT EUID to login). Click here for a step-by-step guide to registration.
- Make a payment for your class(es). UNT accepts payment by credit card when you register. Be sure to pay on time or the UNT Registrar will drop you from your class(es).
- Purchase your textbook(s). Please purchase them as soon as possible so that you will have them before your class(es) start.
Important Semester Dates and Deadlines
Fall 2019 Course Information
Classes begin at 12am CT on August 26th and run through 11:59pm CT on December 12th. Please login to Canvas with your UNT EUID and password to access your course(s). Courses will not be visible until semester starts.
- BEHV 5900 Professional/Ethical Issues: 8am August 26 – 11:59pm September 23
- BEHV 5900 Positive Parenting: 12am September 23 – 11:59pm October 21
- BEHV 5900 Functional Analysis: 12am October 21 – 11:59pm November 18
Spring 2020 Course Information
Classes will begin at 12am CT on January 13th and run through 11:59pm CT on May 7th. Please login to Canvas with your UNT EUID and password to access your course(s). Courses will not be visible until semester starts.
- BEHV 5900 Professional/Ethical Issues: 12am January 13 - 11:59pm February 10
- BEHV 5900 Positive Parenting: 12am February 10 - 11:59pm March 9
- BEHV 5900 Functional Analysis: 12am March 16 - 11:59pm April 13