Spring 2022 Registration
Spring 2022 registration for this program will open November 3, 2021. At that time, please follow the instructions below to request your permission number(s).
How Many Classes Should Students Take?
- Consider how many hours you work a week. Don't forget to count time spent on work while you are at home or otherwise not in the office.
- How many hours do you work a week?
- Consider your family/home responsibilities. Do you have children or are you a caregiver for someone in your family? Are you currently helping your children with remote/virtual learning?
- What family/home responsibilities do you have?
- Plan to spend at least 9 hours a week on each course you enroll in. This means if you take two classes, you should plan to spend at least 18 hours a week on schoolwork. If you take three classes, you should plan to spend at least 27 hours a week on schoolwork.
- How many hours a week can you devote to schoolwork?
- Plan for success. Students are often surprised that graduate coursework requires significantly more time, contemplation, and independent work than their undergraduate classes. Therefore, because we want all our students to be successful and pass their courses, and given that we are still experiencing a pandemic that sometimes causes unexpected changes in our schedules, we recommend taking a lighter, rather than a heavier load.
- We recommend that your coursework plus work hours not exceed 60 hours of work per week.
If you are unsure about how many classes to take after reviewing this information, please email behvDLinfo@unt.edu with any questions you may have or to set up a Zoom or phone appointment for advising.
How to Register for Courses
- Check the Course Sequence to see which class(es) you need to take next (GACT-ABA or MA program)
- Check this page to determie if the program registration is open.
- Once the program registration is open, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a permission number for your course. You MUST include the following information in your email:
- Your UNT Student ID (eight-digit number)
- The class(es) you want to enroll in
- Register for your class(es) through my.unt.edu (use your UNT EUID to login). Click here for a step-by-step guide to registration.
- Make a payment for your class(es). You will receive an email when the charges are posted to your account. Be sure to pay on time or the UNT Registrar will drop you from your class(es).
- Purchase your textbook(s). Please purchase them as soon as possible so that you will have them before your class(es) start.
Important Semester Dates and Deadlines
For information on semester dates and deadlines, please visit the semester calendar on the Registrar's website.
- In the summer, we are the SUM semester and our classes run for 13 weeks.
- Fall and Spring semesters are both 15 week semesters, with an exam week at the end of the course.
Spring 2022 Course Information
Classes will being at 12am CT on January 18th and run through 11:59pm CT on May 12. Please login to Canvas with your UNT EUID and password to access your course(s). Courses will not be visible until semester starts.
Fall 2021 Course Information
Classes will being at 12am CT on August 23rd and run through 11:59pm CT on December 9th. Please login to Canvas with your UNT EUID and password to access your course(s). Courses will not be visible until semester starts.
Please order your textbook(s) early! It is important to have your textbook(s) by the first day of class.