RHS Graduate Degrees


The Department of Rehabilitation and Health Services offers a Master of Science in Health Services Administration, a Master of Science in Rehabilitation Counseling, and a Doctor of Philosophy degree in Health Services Research.

Graduate and post-graduate certificate programs are also available in Aging and Rehabilitation Counseling.

Any questions about our degrees, minors, or certificates can be directed to: RHS@unt.edu.

RHS Graduate Degree Info

When you think you may start your degree, e.g. Fall 2020, Spring 2021, Fall 2021, etc.

Graduate & Doctoral Degrees


Health Services Research (PhD)
Health Services Research
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
Learn More >

Health Services Administration (MS)
Health Services Administration
Master of Science (MS)
Learn More >

Rehabilitation Counseling (MS)
Rehabilitation Counseling
Master of Science (MS)
Learn More >