RHS Undergraduate Degrees


The Department of Rehabilitation and Health Services offers degrees in Addiction Studies (B.S.), Public Health (B.S.), and Rehabilitation Studies (B.S.). Additionally, the department offers an accelerated Grad Track Program for students interested in pursuing a Rehabilitation Counseling MS degree.

Students at UNT can add to their degrees by working toward minors in Addiction Studies, Applied Gerontology, or Rehabilitation Studies. Lastly, undergraduate certificate programs are also available in Applied Gerontology, Substance Use Disorder, and Rehabilitation Studies.

Any questions about our degrees, minors, or certificates can be directed to: RHS@unt.edu.

Undergraduate Degrees

UNT Sign and flowers
Addiction Studies
Addiction Studies (BS)
Learn More >

Public Health (BS)
Public Health
Bachelor of Science (BS)
Learn More >

Rehabilitation Studies (BS)
Rehabilitation Studies
Bachelor of Science (BS)
Learn More >

Grad Track Program icon
Rehabilitation Counseling Grad Track
Rehabilitation Counseling Grad Track Program
Learn More >