Thank you for donating to the Department of Audiology & Speech-Language Pathology (ASLP)! Your generous contribution will directly impact the lives of our students and patients. To donate securely online, follow the steps below. Thank you for being a part of our mission to improve the lives of our students and individuals with speech, language, and hearing disorders!
Click here to visit the UNT Giving website.
- Select or enter the amount you would like to donate.
- In the drop-down box, select “Other, Please Specify in Comments”.
- In the comment box, type in the name of fund or scholarship in which you are interested in donating—see options below.
- Complete the remainder of the form, and click on "Give Securely”.
ASLP Funds and Scholarships
- Speech and Hearing Center Client Financial Assistance:
- Financial assistance for patients to help cover the cost of clinical appointments and therapy,
- Audiology & Speech-Language Pathology Unrestricted Development:
- Provides funds for department camps, events, continuing education, course development, research initiatives, and equipment.
- Brenda L. Peterson Scholarship Fund:
- Awarded to full-time ASLP undergraduate students focused on audiology who are in good academic standing.
- Dr. Kamakshi Gopal ASLP Graduate Student Endowed Scholarship:
- Awarded to full-time ASLP graduate students who are in good academic standing.
- Marjorie Murray Lane Audiology Endowment:
- Awarded to full-time ASLP Doctor of Audiology students who are in good academic standing.
- Speech-Language Pathology Graduate Student Scholarship:
- Awarded to full-time ASLP graduate speech-language pathology students who are in good academic standing.